Thursday, March 28, 2013

What does GOD say about THIS issue or THAT issue?




My Favorite book: THE BIBLE! The Author: My God. My Creator. My Savior. My King!




It's sacred. It brings clarity to all situations. Any issue on life- there is wisdom. Every time I read it I feel like I'm reading it for the first time and falling in love with God all over again.


In this book we learn about Creation. How the earth, land, clouds and stars were created.  How man was created  and how you and I were formed in our mothers wombs. We are fearfully and wonderfully made.

We see men and woman who feared God. They had an encounter with Him. Their lives were changed. They led by example and we get to learn from them!  


Then, we see men and woman who disobeyed God, turned their backs on Him and walked in evil and not in light and where the result of sin took them. 


We have the story of our Savior taking on the likeness of man and being born into this dark world and we see the perfect life He lived. We can learn about how He LOVED others and how He loves us. How He discipled twelve men and taught them His ways.

There is the story of His death ( He died to save us from our sins to have ETERNAL life with Him) and then we see His resurrection. (HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD!)  and then He sent the Holy spirit to be a Helper to us so we could know the TRUTH. So that He could convict the world of sin! He guides us into ALL truth.

The twelve men He discipled went on preaching and teaching the Gospel. the way of TRUTH.
and we get to see His commands, His Laws and His LOVE. and SO MUCH MORE!!


The Bible is TRUE.
The Bible is TRUTH.
The Bible is the WORD OF GOD.

 
So my thoughts:  The past couple days there has been so much going on in our society and so many arguments here and there. I see it on the TV and social media. Everyone has their opinion of what is right or what is wrong.

What does God say is right and what is wrong? It doesn't matter what our opinion is. 

Through all of this my heart is breaking because of how far away from the Word of God this Country has become and how HIS truth is not being taught or sought after.

I'm hearing/seeing "Christian" men and woman argue against/for something and their views are not even lining up with the word of God.

People claim to be Christians but look just like the world and are going against what the Bible says. 


In the Bible God gives us commands of how we are to live. What displeases Him and what pleases Him. it shows us what sin looks like.

So why are we teaming up with the world and saying it's okay to do THIS, or to do THAT?

We have become blinded and numb to the word of God.
We care more about being accepted and pleasing man more than pleasing GOD. 


I'm praying that we can turn our hearts back to God and back to His TRUTH.

We all are sinners and all need Jesus and I'm so thankful that God continues to work on us, and He forgives us of our sins but we must walk away from that sin and not continue to live in it.

I challenge you to get into the BIBLE. Seek TRUTH!








 


"If you love me keep my commandments."  John 14:15


 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.
Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me. " John 14:23&24

Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God's will in thought, purpose, and action). 2 Timothy 3:16

I will meditate on Your precepts and have respect to Your ways [the paths of life marked out by Your law. Psalm 119: 15
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Hebrews 12:4

But be doers of the Word [obey the message], and not merely listeners to it, betraying yourselves [into deception by reasoning contrary to the Truth]. James 1:22


I delight to do Your will, O my God; yes, Your law is within my heart. Psalms 40:8





 

No comments:

Post a Comment