Friday, August 12, 2011

Featured Friday: My FRIEND-->JENNY!



"WAIT!.....Do you usually do a featured friday?".. I know that's what my 16 followers are thinking. 

And no... I don't. This is NEW.

    Okay. Now that's taken care of.

**

     In honor of her birthday yesterday....

JENNY ERTZ

 


                                          
She is BEAUTIFUL even while making silly faces:)        





       I met Jenny September 2007 in Fort Dodge, Iowa.


My first impression of her:


 
(She looked just like Katie Holmes!)


It took Jenny and I awhile to become friends. I was scared of her because she was really good at doing perms. She was FAST. and always got done FIRST! So, I assumed she was older. and stuck up. Because if your good at a perm that's what happens?! LOL! :)

anyway- The first time I really talked to her was when I needed help with a perm on an ACTUAL client.. so I went to the BEST and asked if she would come help. and after that.. it's HISTORY.







Our friendship grew fast. Our first real BONDING moment was the night we discovered something we had in common!

I was over at her apartment with some other girls...and Jenny was over in the corner by the door doing something and soon I realized she was looking at my shoes..OF COURSE I was like -OH NO- she is gonna notice my shoe size! But before I knew it.. 

she SLIPPED her foot into my shoe and yelled out.. " WHO's Shoe is this!?" 

"uhh.. Mine?" I said quietly. 

Jenny smiled and said.. WE WEAR THE SAME SIZE SHOE! 

PHEW! all my insecurity left....and there was a  BIG RELIEF.

I had never had a friend that wore the same size shoe as me!

To all you normal sized feet people...insecurites do happen here.

****
Jenny and I became roomates and were inseparable. 

We NEVER had a fight or disagreement. 

She kept me sane during that year of being in Fort Dodge. 

She was REAL. She didn't fake who she was. She wasn't two faced. She didn't feed into all the drama. 

She didn't force me to do anything I didn't want to do. She stayed by my side when I knew something 
 was wrong and she understood why I didn't do a lot of things that everyone else did. :)

She never questioned my belief in God or why I believe EVERYTHING that I believe. 



She is a TRUE FRIEND.







 I know God placed her in my life because there is no way I would have survived the year without her.





Thank you so much for being one of my best friends.

Never forget how Amazing you are. 

and never LIMIT what you can do.. or what you can be. 

I know that God has such an AMAZING plan for you.

Thanks for always being you!


(Look me in the eye's and tell me you love me!)







Friends are a Lovely thing, 
Brittany








No comments:

Post a Comment